Meadows Model 2 Sawmill
Meadows Model 2 Hydraulic Sawmill
The Meadows model 2 Sawmill has provided profitable service for sawyers throughout the
world. The Meadows model 2 sawmill features a welded steel
frame constructed from 8" channel and 4" x 6" tube. The
carriage wheels ride on 12-lb. rail.
The Meadows model 2 Sawmill is available in handset and hydraulic
configurations. The Meadows model 2 sawmill track frame can be built to suit
your material to be sawn. Track frames lengths vary from 40' up to 100'
with carriage lengths built to suit. The headblocks on the Meadows model 2 sawmill have a
39" opening. Meadows offers two headblocks for the model 2 Sawmill.
The standard headblock offers a single #80 adjustment chain and the heavy
headblock offers a double #80 adjustment chain.
Standard Options on all Meadows
Model 2 Sawmills
- Carriage frame constructed from 4" x 6" tube
- Ratchet cable tightner
- 8" diameter carriage wheels with tapered roller bearings in wheel hubs
- Track scrapes or Super Scrapes (covers entire wheel)
- Carriage axles, 1 11/16" diameter
- Carriage axles attached to carriage with cast steel hangers (axle is
stationary and wheel spins)
- Standard track frames either 45' or 50', custom lengths are available
- Standard and Heavy headblocks offered standard with replaceable face plates, 39" opening
- Replaceable UHMW wear
strips between the knee and the base
- 1 11/16" diameter set shaft
- 1 15/16" diameter cable drum shaft standard on handset #2
- 2 3/16" diameter cable drum shaft standard on hydraulic #2
- Cable drum is 11" diameter with a 18" face and uses 9/16" cable
- Mandrel is 2 15/16" diameter with 8" saw collars, lengths
- Offbearing conveyor driven from the mandrel, available in either 14'
length with 18" belt or 75" length with 18" belt, custom
lengths are available
- Saw guide with remote adjustment arms
Sectional Dimensions for Model 2 Deluxe Sawmill
Prices subject to change without notice.
Send mail to email@example.com
with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1997-2010, Meadows Mills, Inc., All rights reserved
Meadows Mills, Inc.
PO Box 1288
1352 West D Street
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
Toll Free 1-800-626-2282
Last modified: February 08, 2012