- Frame constructed from stacked 8" x 18.75 lb./ft. channel.
- Standard frame length is 20' with infeed and outfeed table
- 4" O.D. (Schedule 40 pipe with 1/4" wall) with 1" shaft with 1" pillow block bearings
- 2 15/16" diameter high carbon turned, ground and polished steel with two 1/2" keys
- Two 3" diameter machine-cut infeed and two 3" diameter machine-cut outfeed bottom rolls connected by a roller chain drive
- Hydraulic feed with variable control
- Standard Hydraulic press roll lift with foot-pedal control or push button
- Press roll mounted with 1 7/16" bearing insert with locking collar
- 20" inserted tooth F pattern saw, 8 gauge with 18 teeth, 9/32" kerf
- Stationary saw collars
There are several options for edger, including a variable speed hydraulic feed, dial figure scale and saw dust blower to name a few.
Get a complete list of options and configurations by giving us a call.